- Food is an excellent catalyst for acquaintance and cultural exchange.
- Eat & Meet uses food to foster relationships and warm hearts, presenting refugees as an indispensable part of modernity.
- The project turns renovated city buses into food trucks where refugees can cook and sell food from their culinary tradition, with proceeds going to the workers as well as integration projects.
- A weekly recipe offered to customers is a pretext to evoke the culture, heritage and history of refugees.
- A ‚Äòsocial space‚Äô at the rear of the bus acts as meeting place, with the bus becoming a vehicle for branding, a landmark in the city that moves and connects people despite distances.
For more details:¬†https://refugeechallenge.unhcrideas.org/Page/ViewIdea?ideaid=6211