- In stores, garages and windships around Sweden, there are plenty of sports and leisure equipment that rarely or never used.
- There may be skates that have grown out of place, skis that are too short or soccer shoes that played their last match.
- We at Fritidsbanken are grateful to all equipment and lend it free to other If you have things you want to donate, it’s easiest to contact or visit the¬†nearest Fritidsbank¬†.
- Many can receive equipment outside of normal opening hours, and some have collection points in connection with the premises or at other addresses.
- In some municipalities there are also recycling centers that collect items for Fritidsbanken.
- You can find information about this on¬†your¬†Fritidsbank page.
Sweden Leisure(sports) Bank - Everyone can borrow and everything is free!