Write to a politician, and the correspondence is just between the two of you. But what if the conversation was published online as it unfolded?
- There‚Äôd be a permanent public archive of everything said, on both sides.
- Promises made, answers given, facts and figures ‚Äî all on the record, for anyone to read, search‚Ä¶ and double-check.
- WriteInPublic allows you to run a website that does exactly that.
- Information about your politicians ‚Äî their names and email addresses ‚Äî are automatically pulled in from EveryPolitician.com, so when it comes to set-up, you don‚Äôt have to worry about a thing.
- All you need to do is select your country, click a button, then tweak a few settings. It‚Äôs almost like magic.